PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW YOUR SAT NAV! IT WILL TAKE YOU UP STEEP NARROW HILLS.
- If you are traveling from Wrexham or Oswestry way, proceed to Chirk then take the B4500 to Glyn Ceiriog.
- Glyn Ceiriog is sign posted from Chirk.
- Please be advised that, while more scenic routes are available, we would NOT advise that you take them with a tourer or motorhome. The roads are very narrow with steep hills and blind bends.
- If you are travelling from Llangollen, it is vitally important that you proceed on the A5 to Chirk then pick up the B4500 to Glyn Ceiriog.
- Follow through and take the B4500 up the Ceiriog Valley for 6 miles. do not turn left or right if you are following your SAT NAV.
- Go through Glyn Ceiriog for about half a mile and the caravan park is sign posted on the left.